Friday, September 10, 2010

Day One (again)

Well here I am, over a year since I have had my surgery, and nothing much to show for it. I was reading an article about a man who lost over 200lbs, just dieting and excersize. It actually depressed me more than anything, because here, I have had weight loss surgery and I still can't sem to get it together. Anyways. After reading his story, I decided, it's time to take it seriously again.

So, I don't know if I will even let anyone know that I am doing this again, but doing it for my own personal benefit. SO here goes...... ( I will be updating throughout the day...)

Today: Goal: 1500 calories......
Lunch
Tuna Casserole total calories:145
Breakdown: Tuna (1.4) - 20
Cream of Mushroom soup (1/4) - 50
Egg Noodles (1/8 bag) - 75

Cup of Coffee: 5
Dinner
10 Piece Chicken Nuggets: 470
Medium French Fries: 380
Ice Tea: 0

Snack:
Puppy Chow Candy: 150

Todays Total:1150

Excersize: None yet, but its early

1 comment:

Merrimom said...

Hi... I know it's hard, so hard. I wish it could be easier for you. I wish I could help you someway, other than letting you know I love you and think about you all the time. I know you can do it, but for sure, do it for you!