Friday, January 29, 2010

2nd Adjustment


On Wednesday I went in for my 2nd adjustment. Had 2 more cc's put in... I got to watch it on the monitor again. Its pretty tight.

He had a student doctor with him this time. The student tried several times to get the needle in, but couldnt seem to get it right. Eventually my doctor got annoyed and just did it himself. It went right in.

As of the visit, I have 11 lbs since my last adjustment on December 16th.

Which makes a total of 19lbs since the surgery. (I have had alot of ups and downs since the surgery)

I have finally joined a gym and starting to work out more regularly.

I have so much more energy and Im feeling good.

Last night I threw up for the very first time. I thought I was hungry when I came home from work, so I had a piece of ham. It wasnt a very big piece. I dont know if I didnt chew it up enough or it was just too much. But it came back up.

It hurt. I could feel my band and it felt like it was being yanked around (probably was)... I learned my lesson, now Im worried about throwing up and not wanting to eat at all...

Its going to get better and Im gonna keep at it...

Hope everyone is doing great....

I posted a current pic, some people say that they can tell Im loosing weight in my face. I cant, but anyways.....

1 comment:

Merrimom said...

I like the picture. You are so pretty! I'm sorry you had a rough night. Take it easy, you're doing great!