Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 4

Any time you feel the pain, Hey Jude refrain, don't carry the world upon your shoulder. For well you know its a fool, who's plays it cool, by making his world alittle colder......Hey Jude, don't let me down, You have found her, now go and get her,. Remember to let her into your heart, Then you can start to make it better.

This part, may be about something completely different, but to me it's talking to my inner me. I need to find her and make the world better for her....


Calorie Goal: 1500

Breakfast:
Mini Chocolate donuts (2) - 140
Coffee - 200

Lunch:
Sweet Onion Teriaki Chicken Salad - 380
Ice Tea - 0

Dinner:
Pizza, Pepperoni, canadian bacon and pineapple (3 slices) - 1200
Ice Tea - 0

Total Calories - 1720

Excersize : Total Calories burned:1494
20 minutes Treadmill- 1422
9 minutes Bike - 72

No comments: