Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 3

They say that sleep can affect a persons weight. By not getting enough it messes up something. Maybe I should google it and try to figure that out. All I know is I don't sleep as much as I should and it's definitely catching up with me.

Today, wasn't too bad of a day. Worked, came home, made dinner. The usual. Finally made it back to the gym, after a week of being sick and not going. Still I wasn't completely up to speed, didn't do as much as I should have. But I can work on that again tomorrow.

Today's calorie goal: 1500

Breakfast:
Cream & Berries Danish (3/4) - 500
Coffee (20oz.) - 296

Snack:
Take 5 Candy Bar - 200
Small handful of BBQ chips - 150

Dinner:
Skinless chicken w/almond crust - 200
Mashed Potatos - 171
Green Beans - 25
Ice Tea - 0

Snack:
Peach - 66
Mixed nuts (10 pieces) - 125

Todays total calories: 1733

Calories burned (Per Livestrong.com) - 1939

Not too bad. I'm still trying to stay as honest as I can about what I am eating. I have to hold myself accountable. Now, I just need to work on my quantities. I think that is going to play a major part in how I do. Goodnight for now, until tomorrow.

On a side note: I still haven't had a soda since July 21st, 2009... (Just thought I would add that in.

No comments: