Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 2

Another day another dollar.

I have to admit I didn't try very hard today. I didn't sleep well last night, and found myself in a "I don't care" attitude today. I really have to find a way to break that habit. I'm very interested in finding an Overeaters Anonymus group to join. I know I have a food addiction. I love food. I did try to eat a better dinner tonight, and I started of with the right idea, but then added the extras and killed it. So here is the prognosis for today.

Goal for today: 1500

Breakfast:
Cheese & Berries Danish (1/4) - 130
White chocolate caramel coffee (20oz.) - 296

Lunch:
Chillis, Trio Fajitas - 870
Ice Tea - 0

Snack:
Hersheys Bar - 210

Dinner:
Skinless chicken - 120
Medium baked potatoe with butter/cheese - 283
Ice tea - 0

Snack:
Mixed nuts (.05 oz.) - 174

Todays Total: 2083

Excersize: I did not make it to the gym today.

Well it looks like today didn't go so well. But I did learn how quickly the calories can add up. All the different foods that I normally thought would be ok, really aren't. Time to down size my portions I think.

No comments: