Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 7

Happy Birthday to me! Yes I skipped yesterday. I didn't mean to, but I got caught up watching my shows online. Nothing too special to report. Today was a typical day.. Went to work... Not much happened at work. Received flowers from Pammi.. Soooo sweet.. Went to dinner with Gary. So yes, I probably went over in calories. But it was a special occaision. Although I should have no excuses.



Calorie Goal: 1500

Breakfast:
Coffee: 5

Lunch:
Subway, sweet onion Chicken Teriayki Salad with bacon: 230
Ice Tea :0

Snack: Hershey Bar:210

Dinner:
Chicken Cordon Bleu:400
Mashed Potatoes:150
Broccoli:5


Total Calories:1000

Calories burned:1450

I can definitely tell the difference on days that I dont go to the gym, I feel groggy. Of course I stayed up till 430 this morning.. bad me.. Nighty night all

No comments: