Friday, February 20, 2009

Part two update on Mamo

Hey, so I went for my re-test on my mammogram today. I got to see on that where the issue is, and then had an ultrasound on it also. There is definitely something there. They were calling it a "density". The lady who did the ultra sound said to stay positive and that she doesnt think there will be a glitch in my process to get lap band surgery. Realizing she isnt a doctor and cant diagnose, I was fishing for some sort of relief.. I took it... Doesnt mean I wont cry myself to sleep and dwell and worry forever tho. I was referred to another doctor to take care of the situation. Dr. Hoene. Does anyone know anything about her and how she is?????

Also did my treadmill test today. Obviously survived it. Did 5.50 minutes of the 2nd step of incline. So at least I did that. My legs didnt hurt (then) and no chest pains, but breathing was definitely a problem. On a plus note, my oxygen level was 99.9% before and after the test. so that is good.

That is it on the testing process. Now I just get to wait for all the results. I have an appoinment on March 3rd.

Im going out of town for several days with Merri, so leave me messages if you would like..

Love you all and please.. lend me some prayers. Im in a bad way emotionally right now so any help I can get would be appreciated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found a web site for DR Hoehne. She specializes in breast issues. Here is the site. http://www.mybakersfieldsurgeon.com/index_files/Page527.htm

Try not to worry too much and have fun on your trip. We have to get together when you get back. You have some catching me up, to do.

Anonymous said...

Karla! I'm so proud of you! I know that you will make it through all this, even the bumpy parts on this road. Try not to worry- worrying often makes things worse. Besides, "'I know the plans I have for you' says the Lord. 'Plans to prosper you and not to harm you...'"

LOVE YOU!

Merrimom said...

I'm sorry I didn't get to talking to you sooner...With Brenda here, I'm keeping busy. I'll give you tons of hugs over the next few days though!