Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Another day full of testing.

So today, I have already went to my consultation for my sleep test, which is tonight. That means I get to go to a facility where they monitor me while I sleep. Luckily I get to bring my ipod and a book (I might bring Twilight) and they have TV there too, to help you fall asleep. I just hope while listening to my Ipod I dont start singing. That might be embarrassing. Today I also have my leg scan and varicose testing. Tomorrow Im doing my mammogram (yuk) and then I have the treadmill test to do in a couple of days. Then I should be done with all my testing. Next week Im supposed to be meeting with the surgeon. Im not sure exactly which day yet. So, I guess I will update more when I have some more information.

1 comment:

Merrimom said...

I hope you can sleep under pressure, geez! I would be nervous about sleeping under observation, which would make me not sleep.... good luck!