Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Got through todays appointments

So, today I got to go to my mammogram. Yeah that was fun, although suprisingly not as bad as I was expecting. The lady said that sometimes they call you back in to retest and do further checks but that, it doesnt always mean they found something. They just want to make sure. She said I may hear back from them in a couple of weeks. Well, surprise !!!!! I heard back from them today, and sure enough I have to go back in on Friday and they are going to re-examine my left breast and then do an ultra sound on it. So Im trying not to panic, so just pray and hope that it turns out to be nothing.

I have that test in the morning on Friday and then my treadmill test on Friday mid morning also.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Sleep test. Had that last night. I was good and didnt have any caffine after 3pm so when I got there I was tired. I read for a little while and then she hooked me up to about 20 different wires/sensors. Then I was expected to go to sleep. I tried, I honestly did. It didnt work very well. I was uncomfortable from thinking about all the wires, so I tossed and turned all night. But I got through it. Still dont know if I snore.. lol... Jaron said I do.. but hey... he is a kid. Maybe he is wrong.. lol

1 comment:

Merrimom said...

Dang, that's a lot of stuff to deal with. You'll be ok...keep smiling babe!