Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Only 6 more days......

I only have 6 more days left until the big day!!!

Starting to get everything finalized. So much to do. I have to get an advanced directive written out. And decided what Im going to take with me.

Still trying to get used to the protein drink. Its not the best meal I've ever had, but its gonna be a main one for a while, so Im gonna have to get used to it.

I have a food journal that I input all the food that Ive eaten through the day, and it calculates all my numbers for me. I have actually been staying right around 1000 calories. Yay me.

Gary is my ride down there for this lovely event. Thank you so much honey.... He and Jaron are going to spend the day at the beach while Im having surgery. That way Jaron is close by. He is really worried about mommy, so I figure that will be good for him to be near, it will make him feel better.

Anyways... Its almost time.... Here comes half of me.. :-)

1 comment:

Merrimom said...

You are so awesome, you know that? I'm way excited for you too. I only wish I could be closer to cheer you on. :( I guess virtual cheers will have to do for now. Yeah!!!