Saturday, August 8, 2009

Only 1 more day

Its soooo close... I have one more night and then my trip begins.

Everything is in order, I have talked to the hospital and gone over all the final details.

Jaron and Gary are taking the trip down there with me. Im so glad. It will be nice to have them close to me. Im starting to get more excited. I just packed my hospital bag of the things I need to have with me. Gonna make sure my cell phone is nice and charged up, so if you want to message me and say hi you can. 661-378-2741.

I will arrive at the hospital on Monday at 515am, the surgery is to begin at 715am. (I am the first one of the day.. so thats good... he will probably be wired on coffee.. heheh). It is supposed to take up to about an hour. They are taking out my gall bladder also. Then from there I will be in recovery.

Hopefully everything will go as planned and I will get to come home on Tuesday.

Thank you again to everyone.. Love ya.... Karlita

1 comment:

Merrimom said...

That really did come so fast didn't it....even after all the waiting and appointments since the beginning of the year. You better believe I'll be sending you a message or two! Talk to you sometime tomorrow!