Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My last soda


Well, I have now started my pre surgery diet. That basically is consisting of having 1 meal a day, and then fluids the rest of the day. As of next Monday, the 27th, I start with the extreme diet.. yikes. That will be fluids most of the day, with a very light meal. The idea is for me to lose a significant amount of weight prior to surgery to help with getting fatty tissue off my liver.


So today, I had my last soda. It will be very hard for me to stay off, at least right at first... But, Im gonna do it.


Wish me luck.!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are getting closer, like 19 days left......


Here is a pic of my last soda (yeah, Im a silly sentimental weirdo)


1 comment:

Merrimom said...

I love your silly sentimentalism.... Ha! I know you can do it. You've set your mind to it. Hugs coming your way!