Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Another day,... another day of appointments

So guess what??? after all that, I still have more testing to do. Ho Hum.... Will it ever end. Today I got to do a Halter test.. Basically they put sensors on my chest that are attached to a heart monitor and I get to wear that for a day.

Then next week I am doing a breathing (PFT I think is what its called) test. That is supposed to help monitor how I will do breathing while being sedated. (I tried to tell them breathing was overrated, but they ignored me).

Then I have some more blood work to do (If only they would wear Edward masks when they take my blood.. LOL

And then...... Once I have my date, a couple of days before it I have another series of tests to do.... More blood work, a CMF, CMA (I think) and a Pregnancy test. Geez.... I hope I get an award or something....

Anyways. That is where I am at the moment...

OH P.S. I lost 4 pounds since my last visit. See I should go to vegas more often. hehehe...

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Merrimom said...

They are giving you quite the run around, aren't they? They want to make sure you are in it for the long haul or something. Looking forward to hearing about the next step!